Finix Events is pleased to invite you to attend our conference on Family Offices & HNWI that will be held on 1st October 2014 in Geneva.
The conference will highlight such questions as following:
• Understanding HNWI actual needs. How to approach them?
• Evolution of the switch between Offshore and Onshore locations for Family Offices: recent case studies
• Governance within Family Offices in connection with Investment Planning
• Tax and Regulatory Environment for Family Offices in Switzerland
• Running efficient Governance and Succession Planning: How to skip the «underwater stones»?
• Investment Innovation: Practical use of Smart Beta and ETFs for Private Portfolios
• Private Trust Companies for Family Offices
Please download the full conference programme from here: http://www.finixevents.com/fichiers_site/a3262fin/contenu_pages/FAMILY%20OFFICES%20Strategic%20Insight%20For%20Financial%20Advisors_1st%20Oct%202014,%20Geneva.pdf
Expand your professional network via exclusive netwoking with professionals from Family Office Industry!
We will be pleased to answer all possible questions you might have conecrning this conference at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caroline Garnham, CEO, Family Bhive, London
Vincent Denoiseux, Director, Passive Asset Management, Deutsche Bank Asset & Wealth Management, London
Daniel Leu, Associate, Bär & Karrer, Zurich
Justine Markovitz, Partner and Head of Swiss Operations, Withers LLP, Geneva
Hélène Castro, Associate, Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva
Ramona Piscopo, Founder, PiscoPartners, Zurich/Malta
Paul Tucknott, Head of Geneva Office, Saffery Champness, Geneva
Participation Fee: 1200 CHF
You may register by • E-mail: email@example.com • Fax: +33 483 076 487 • Phone: +33 970 445 334 • or please fill in the registration form provided on the 2nd page of conference programme
Geneva, Hotel Beau Rivage