Agenda for European Private Banking
- Reshaping the global wealth management business – strategies and visions
- The new regulatory and tax enviroment – status quo and next steps
- New strategies and tax compliant business models – the future of cross border private banking
- Panel discussion / power talk: International Cross Border Private Banking: new requirements for a changing environment
- Is M&A the only option for the future? – strategies and visions?
- Geography – Growth opportunities and current challenges in different countries
- New Business Models and Strategies for changed markets and client expectations
- Power Talk: New and innovative products and services for HNWIs – growing and challenging opportunities
- Small and medium sized banks and organizations – winners or losers of the crisis?
- Current Investment strategies for HNWIs
Agenda for Post-conference day:
Private Banking in Asia – still an opportunity or just hype?
Who should attend this conference?
From Private Banks and Wealth/Asset Managers:Chairmen, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Partners, Chief Investment Officers
Plus: Heads of Business Development, Heads of Marketing, Heads of Client Relationship Management, Relationship Managers, Investment Managers, Wealth Advisors, Independent Financial Advisors