SFI: Betting Against Beta
Lasse H. Pedersen, Professor at NYU Stern School of Business, and co-author of the Swiss Finance Institute Outstanding Paper Award 2011.
The award-winning paper, “Betting Against Beta”, recently attracted the attention of the Financial Times. Prof. Pedersen's talk will address how investors with the ability too apply leverage can exploit high risk-adjusted return of safe assets and will present evidence that this is part of the secret behind Warren Buffet's success.
Société de Lecture
By registration / Free of charge
- Propose a new event
- Economic events in Switzerland
- Geneva Tourism calendar
- Geneva International events calendar
- Geneva University calendar
- Other events in Geneva
- Séances du Grand Conseil du Canton de Genève
- Séances du Conseil Municipal de la Ville de Genève
- Geneva School Holidays
- Canton de Vaud School Holidays