Agenda EUROPEAN PRIVATE BANKING SUMMIT 2009
- Think 2020 – creating the future clients in wealth
- Asset allocation and Investment strategy for 2009 and beyond
- Measures to ensure a sustainable business model post the financial crisis
- Differentiation and branding in private banking
- World markets – success factors and strategies for the future
- The future of the independent asset management industry
- Educating for outstanding client advice in difficult markets
Agenda Post-Conference Day: Asset Management and Asset Protection
- Asset Management in turbulent times – lessons learned?
- What can the private banking industry learn from institutional investors?
- Structured products dedicated to HNWIs – best practices
- Invest sustainably – avoiding risks, exploiting opportunities
- Liability of the financial advisorProgramme...Registration...
Who should attend this conference?
From Private Banks and Family Offices: Chairmen, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Partners, Chief Investment Officers.
Plus: Heads of Business Development,Heads of Marketing, Heads of Client Relationship Management, Relationship Managers, Investment Managers, Wealth Advisors, Independent Financial Advisors.